About private yoga sessions
Private Yoga with Rachel is much more than just a yoga class. With 5 years’ experience and specialising in a variety of therapeutic styles of yoga and treatments, Rachel is able draw on her vast knowledge and intuitive understanding to help you make the very best of your time and provide exactly what you need.
• The class is entirely driven by you and your needs.
• Get individually tailored guidance and support.
• A variety of skills and therapeutic approaches can be applied depending on what is appropriate
• An option to have an audio recording for personal use.
• Hatha Yoga (general yoga)
• Yoga for specific injuries or ailments
• Women’s specific Yoga (for any time of life or particular issues)
• Pregnancy Yoga
• Postnatal Yoga
• Mum and Baby Yoga
• Family Fun Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Yoga Nidra
• Access Bars
Please do ask if you would like to know more about the above
Who’s it for?
For those who have specific needs or want to work more deeply, private classes are a great way to do this. Often people who have a particular requirement such as developing their own home practice, or have specific issues such as injury or health conditions, or find it difficult to get to a regular class or just prefer not to be in a class environment.
Location: Holmfirth Yoga and Pilates. 39 Huddersfield Rd, HOLMFIRTH, HD9 2JH or Your own home – within a 10 mile radius of Holmfirth Town Centre.
Cost (for single sessions): £60 for 1 hour, £75 for 1.5 hours, £90 for 2 hours.
Cost (for block booking): 6 sessions for the price of 5 when paid in advance.
Private Yoga with Rachel (1 hour).
Private Yoga with Rachel (1.5 hours)
Private Yoga with Rachel (2 hours).
Group bookings are slightly more and dependent on numbers. Please send details of your requirements and numbers to receive a price.