Join Rachel for a gentle class that gives you extra care and attention. This class is designed to meet the needs of those whom would not feel able to attend a general yoga class or want a little bit of extra guidance and support before they do. Maybe you are new to yoga. Maybe you have a particular physical limitation. Maybe you just want a class that is more relaxed and intimate. In this class we will move slowly and gently, using chairs, walls and any other props that can aid your body and better support your yoga.
You will be guided through:
• Yoga movements that are fun, accessible and creative
• Ways to ease and soothe tired muscles and achy joints
• Ways to strengthen your body that will support you in everyday movement.
• Ways to use props such as chairs and walls to get the most out of your yoga
• Techniques to relax the body and calm the mind
Who’s it for?
This class is ideal for those working with injury or physical limitations or those who would love some special attention to their particular needs.
Date & Time: Mondays 12.30pm-1.30pm
Location: Holmfirth Yoga and Pilates, 39 Huddersfield Rd, Holmfirth HD9 2JH