About Toddler Yoga
Toddler Yoga is fun and creative and aimed at supporting the toddler’s development. Yoga will include movement, breath, sound, songs, playfulness and stories.
• Connecting with other children
• Learning to be playful with movement
• Developing comfort and expression through the body
• Developing language skills
• Building confidence
• Learning mindfulness
• Developing yogis of the future
This is a 6 week course and it is recommended that you sign up for the full term to reserve your space.
Who’s it for?
Toddler Yoga is suitable for children 12 months to 4 years (or depending on when they start to walk). While the class is aimed at Yoga for the toddler, It is recommended that Mum or Dad join in the fun.
Currently on hold
Date & Time: Please see Workshops with Rachel for alternative monthly ‘Family Yoga’ Workshops
Location: Yoga Hero, Leeds Dock, LS10 1PZ